assistant headteacher (inclusion)
Start Date: September 2023 or earlier if possible
Salary: Leadership Pay Scale L10 – L14
We are seeking to appoint a highly motivated, inspirational and effective individual who is passionate about outstanding education to take a senior role in the leadership team of St Thomas More. You will be an integral part of the Senior Leadership Team, providing a high level of strategic direction for Inclusion. You will have the opportunity to impact significantly on the future direction and outcomes of the school.
The successful candidate will:
- be a qualified SENCO
- be committed to setting high expectations and standards for all
- have unrelenting ambition for the school, the staff and pupils
- be able to lead, manage and inspire pupils and staff
- manage long-term objectives whilst dealing effectively with fast moving day-to-day priorities
- possess vision, enthusiasm and work effectively as a leader and within a team
- show confidence and credibility as a senior leader
This post presents new opportunities and challenges, to which you will bring experience, fresh perspectives and energy to drive the continuous improvement and success of our school.
We are looking for people who:
- can think and act strategically
- are passionate about educating young people
- are teachers of high calibre
- can inspire and motivate pupils and staff to give and achieve their best
- are team players with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- have high levels of motivation and commitment and are prepared to go the extra mile
- through their dynamic and inspirational leadership, are able to build even further the reputation of the school with pupils, parents and the wider community
- have high expectations of student’s achievement, behaviour and wider participation in the life of the school
If you would like more information about this post please see below for all the documentation required to apply.
If you would like to visit our school, please contact Catherine McGlone, Headteacher’s PA & HR Manager: email@example.com
Closing Date: Monday 27th February 2023, 10:00am
St Thomas More is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All staff appointments are subject to satisfactory references and enhanced checks with the Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS).