We have teamed up with School Style Ltd who have created a secure online school shop for us.
This new arrangement will allow you to shop at your convenience, at any time, including school holidays, to buy any of our school uniform items. All items will be delivered directly to your home (or work address) in around five working days.
We have selected garments from recognised school wear brands that fit within the existing school uniform guidelines and which we believe offer good quality and value for money. In addition to our approved uniform garments the site also provides the opportunity to buy a range of other suitable garments and accessories.
For maximum flexibility, School Style will accept payment by all major credit and debit cards online, by credit card over the phone or by cheque. The website uses the latest security and encryption technology to ensure that your shopping is not only convenient but also safe.
Any parents who are currently unable to access the internet to make purchases or who might not be able to make payment in one of the above ways should contact the school.
You can visit the online shop by:
- By going to the site at www.myschoolstyle.com and clicking on the ‘Find My School’ button which can be found near the top left of any page.
- Typing the following into your web browser address bar http://www.myschoolstyle.com/school/stthomasmore.
- Doing a Google search on “St Thomas More Crewe uniform”.
School Uniform Requirements
- Royal blue blazer with school emblem on pocket.
- School tie - House colour.
- Mid grey trousers or skirt with school logo.
- Sweater - grey ‘V’ necked (optional).
- Design and Technology apron.
- Navy Blue T-Shirt with turquoise blue insets.
- Navy Blue Hoodie - with school logo (optional).
- Navy Blue shorts with an inset of turquoise blue.
- Navy Blue skorts (for girls) with school logo (optional).
- Navy Blue socks.
- Tracksuit trousers - with school logo (optional).
Trainers (not available from the supplier).
Football boots (not available from the supplier).
Black sensible shoes. Trainers are not appropriate footwear and are not acceptable.
The full school uniform code can be found here.
PLEASE ENSURE THAT ALL OF YOUR CHILD’S UNIFORM, PE KIT, SCHOOL BAG AND EQUIPMENT IS NAMED.
The school has a number of samples available in school that can be an aid to choosing the correct size.