STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics)
The workforce of the future requires high levels of skills, responsible thinkers and creative thinkers. Our school challenge and equip our pupils with science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM) skills to solve authentic problems for the complex world around them.
At STM, we encourage pupils to:
- Be confident in their ability to design and engineer creative solutions
- Apply their understandings in mathematics, science and technology
- Engage in collaborative teams
- Is an approach to teaching science and technology, and mathematics
- Fosters inquiry learning in our complex world
- Helps teachers guide pupils to apply their knowledge and understandings, inquire into their world, and solve complex, authentic problems involving contextually rich projects
Through a quality STEM program, pupils from Year 7 to Year 11 engage with their curriculum, acquiring skills that lay strong foundations for their career aspirations.
For more information on STEM at STM please contact: